While CAN is developing its own corps of bloggers, we also want to feature many other persons writing regularly on the intersection of faith and disabilities. If you have a suggestion to add to the list below, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sri Lanka: Hope with a Heavy Heart
- Are You Struggling? (Easter Glory)
- Love Wins Even if You’re Struggling
- Judas is Me
- “Julia” and Autism Awareness and Acceptance Month
- Notre Dame: Our Hope and Prayer
- Take Heart: Love is Bigger
- Bitterness: There’s a Better Way
- Inclusive: Another Word for Love
- Thirty Pieces of Silver: It’s Up to You
- If You See Me: A Poem and Reflection
- Blind Bob and the Pharisees
- Do You Even Care?
- TAMW-2019 Conference-A Lesson About Community
- Little Tradition vs. Big Love