Congregational Accessibility Network (CAN)
Disability Ministry Network (DMN)
During this transition, this CAN website will remain available for reference. However, some links will no longer work and some resources will be taken down.
Currently, there are notes on the transition process on the Disability Ministry Network page.
For denominations and ministry organizations, please visit the new Disability Ministry Network website.
For churches, individuals, and families:
- The survey tools are being taken down. Survey tools are still being offered by Anabaptist Disabilities Network.
- Some other links will no longer work.
- Thank you for your support of Congregational Accessibility Network (CAN) over the years!
- Please support the emerging Disability Ministry Network (DMN)
- Questions can be directed to Paul Leichty.